| || |
3656 M/LGroup/3756 M/LGroup
|Features and Benefits |
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility.
- NPT threaded connections are supplied on 1 1/2 x 2 - 10 and 2 1/2 x 3 - 8 models.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B. Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models.
- Booster service
- Spraying systems
- Water circulation
- Liquid transfer
- General purpose pumping
View list of CAD files.
|20BF, 13BF, 12AI, 14AI, 14BF, 17BF, 15AI, 15BF, 19BF, 13AI, 11AI, 18BF, 10AI, 11BF, 7AI, 16AI, 8AI, 10BF, 8BF, 7BF, 11BF, 16BF, 12BF, 3656|
To view the additional product information, you will need to have the Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Reader installed on your computer.Return
Note: If you're using Acrobat Reader 6, please make sure all available updates are installed.